Wednesday, September 12, 2012

C'mon Get Happy!



Hi Stampers!
This week is just flying by!  I've still got lots to do, but I did accomplish one important task yesterday and that was to finish my swaps for the trip to Hilton Head Island, which is coming up later in the month.  I'm so happy to have that out of the way! 

If you haven't attended one of my stamping events recently, I'm inviting you to "c'mon, get happy!" and join a great group of stampers as we chat, laugh, and create.  As the song says "Forget your troubles, c'mon get happy, you better chase all your cares away."  And what better way to get happy than to stamp?  It's hard to concentrate on what's wrong in your life when you are stamping with friends.  All of the cares of the day just fade into the background as you find yourself caught up in the moment.  It is easy to feel overwhelmed as we try to juggle all the things we need to do, places we need to go, and people we need to deal with.  That's why we all need to unplug once in a while and do something just for the pure fun of it... not because it's on our "to-do" list.  There's a lot more to life than just checking things off our list of things that must be done

I've got some fun photos for you today... photos of people who chose to "get happy" instead of staying home to scrub the floors and do the laundry.  Don't you think they look happy???




 



These photos were taken at my Jingle Bell Jump last weekend, where everyone made two great Christmas cards and got lots of ideas for their 2012 Holiday cards.  I hope you'll be able to join in the fun very soon at one of my upcoming events!

Hugs,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment