Friday, November 28, 2014

Yippee, It's Friday!

Hello again and a happy "Black Friday" to all!
Hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful and that you have some yummy leftovers that will make you feel thankful all over again today!  

I hope you've taken advantage of Stampin'Up!'s big Online Extravaganza sale by now.  If you haven't, there's still time.  It's not over until Dec. 2nd and don't forget that there are some awesome Monday "doorbusters" to come on Monday, Dec. 1st.

Are you one of the intrepid shoppers that got up at o'dark-thirty this  morning to hit the sales?  That is so not me!  My strategy is to shop  during the dinner hour, when most people are home having their evening meal.  I don't enjoy shopping in combat zones.  I'm thankful that my daughters post gift lists for their children on Amazon.  I sit down at the computer, check the lists, click here and click there, and before I know it, the items are delivered to my door.  No stress, no carrying heavy bags and boxes in the rain... I love online shopping!

As I mentioned on Wednesday, I've  got yet another gift package from my Santa's Workshop class to show you today.  



Who wouldn't love to find this on their desk at work some morning in December? Nothing peps up a workday like some chocolate! You'll get one of these cute bottles with a silver lid to decorate at the class.  Then you'll fill it with "whatever" and present it to a friend.  I'm sorry that the Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper isn't visible here, but in real life, it adds a lot of sparkle to the label.  First, there's a band of Nordic Noel Designer Paper that goes around the bottle.  Then a scalloped circle holds the two ends together.  On top of that is an oval of Whisper White, stamped with the Oh My Goodies stamp set on page 9 of the annual catalog.  I added a tag to the neck of the bottle with some of the very festive Real Red Satin Woven Ribbon on page 15 of the holiday catalog.  

Have a great weekend, everyone!  Please come back on Monday when it will be December first!  Yikes!  I think we all need to buckle down and get some of those holiday "to-do's" under control!
Hugs to all,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment