Friday, November 7, 2014

Fun and Free Friday, coming right up!

Hello stampers and a happy Friday to you all!

I know it's hard to believe, but I'm actually taking an entire weekend off from stamping events.  On Saturday, instead of having a house-full of stampers, I'll have a house-full of family.  Our daughter Amy, her husband Eli, and the three grands (Emma, Luke, and Ben) will be arriving on Saturday and staying through the weekend, as the children are out of school until Wednesday.  

Since November is the season of giving thanks, I'm giving thanks for my wonderful customers with a customer appreciation event "Fun and Free Friday," next Friday, November 14th at 6:30 at my house. I'm going to serve you some hot, delicious Papa Murphy's pizza and a fresh green salad (no limp bagged stuff here!) starting at 6:30.  If you can't join us for dinner, come when you can.  We'll start stamping at 7 pm and then at 8 pm we'll start playing Bunco for merchandise prizes.  There is NO COST to attend, but of course orders are encouraged and very much appreciated.  You'll get to make 2 great Christmas cards and of course I'll also serve you dessert.  You don't want to miss this evening!  

Here's one of the cards you'll be making.... actually, it's a gift card holder. 



This cute card features the bright and festive Nordic Noel DSP that's on page 15 of the annual catalog.  Inside there's a little pocket that you can stuff with cash or a gift card.  I'll give you the easy scoring directions for this card so you can go home and make lots more for Christmas gifts.  You'll also make a coordinating envelope to go with this card, using the Envelope Punch Board.  

I hope lots of you will join me for this evening of fun.  If you've never played Bunco before... no worries!  It's a game of chance and there's absolutely NO SKILL involved.  Best of all, it's a lot of laughs and we all know how healthy laughter is!  

May your weekend find you doing something you enjoy, something that is relaxing, something that brings joy into your life!  

Hugs and happiness!
Susan





No comments:

Post a Comment