Friday, November 21, 2014

Tree times Three


Hi there!  Thanks for stopping by this fine Friday!

I'm excited for my Crazy for Christmas class that is coming up on Saturday at 1 o'clock!  Yesterday was cleaning day and today is baking day!  I'm getting ready to bake some mini-brownies which will be one of the yummy treats I'm serving on Saturday.  I've got the merchandise prizes all wrapped and ready to give out to the lucky door prize winners.  It's going to be a fun afternoon!

My last SOS (Stamp Out Stress) gathering at Symposium Coffee for 2014 will be on Monday, November 24th at 1 o'clock.   Here's just one of the cute cards we'll be making...



I used the new On Point embossing folder (page 22 of the Holiday catalog)  to emboss the trees on the Crumb Cake panel.  I stamped three trees on Mossy Meadow card stock with the Festival of Trees stamp set, puched all three out with the matching Tree Punch and then trimmed one of them down to a smaller size.  Each tree has a glittery gold star punched from Gold Glimmer Paper with the star from  the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (page 222 of the annual catalog). I added some gold sequins to the smaller tree just to give it a bit more bling. The saying is from the super-popular Endless Wishes stamp set (page 32 of the Holiday catalog).  The final touch is some Mossy Meadow Stitched Satin Ribbon.  As with all the cards I post here, this one looks better "in real life."

Even if you aren't an SOS "regular," you are more than welcome to join us.  The cost for 2 cards plus envelopes is just $5.00. We always have a good time chatting, stamping, and enjoying a cup of coffee.
If you'd like to attend, please email me at sjrstamps@gmail.com so I can be sure to have enough paper cut for you.  We're usually finished by 2:15 or 2:30, so it won't take your whole afternoon.

Hope you've got some fun plans for the weekend!  
Please come back on Monday for more stamping inspiration.
Hugs,
Susan


No comments:

Post a Comment