Monday, December 10, 2012

A Monday Treat



Hello everyone and thanks for checking in with me today!

 Isn't it amazing how Mondays roll around so quickly.  I was just getting into the weekend groove and, oops!  Here it is Monday again!  I'm slowly but surely crossing things off my very lengthy "to do" list and I hope you are making progress on yours as well.  There's so much to accomplish during the holidays, but let's try to remember that the world won't come to an end if we don't make all  8 varieties of our traditional Christmas cookies, decorate our house so it looks like Martha was here, or wrap all of our gifts in coordinated paper from The Container Store.  I've quizzed my girls several times over the past few years and as a result, I now make only the three kinds of cookies which they think are an absolute necessity... spritz cookies, rolled sugar cookies, and gingerbread men.  If we have those 3 types, then it seems like Christmas, and that's just fine with me.  I do miss some of the yummier, more adult cookies, but think of the hours and calories I save by not baking them! 

Golly, I sure wish I had a card with a cookie on it to go along with this post!  Sorry, but I'm fresh out of cookie cards.  But a do have a card that's a real treat.  Check it out...


Isn't this a great card?  It was made by Krista Thomas of Roseburg and I received it in a swap on the Hilton Head trip.    Let me give you a quick list of what Krista used to create this gorgeous card.

Stamps:  Summer Silhouettes, Itty Bitty Banners
Ink: Versamark, Basic Black
Paper:  Cherry Cobbler, Basic Gray, Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories:  White, Black, and Silver embossing powders, heat gun, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Bitty Banners Framelits, Basic Gray Stitched grosgrain. 

I hope that this card has inspired you to pull out your heat gun and some embossing powder and make something pretty!   Thanks for visiting and please come back on Wednesday for more stamping fun.

Oh, and by the way, be watching your snail mail box, because your new Spring catalog should be arriving in the next week or so!  It's a great catalog filled with so many wonderful new products.  I think you're going to love it!

Happy stamping!
Susan

1 comment: