Monday, May 14, 2012

Taking a Break

Hello stamping friends!

Hasn't the weather been just fabulous?  Oh, how I wish it could continue like this for at least 6 more months!  But I'll be content with just one nice day at a time.  After all, the present moment is all we really have, so I'm concentrating on enjoying each sunny moment of today.

I've decided to take a little break from blogging. Writing a daily post is fun, but also quite time-consuming.  I have so much to do to get ready for the new Stampin'Up! year that I just don't have time to be blogging right now.  Once I get all of my retired sets priced for the garage sale and once I get all of my retired accessories cleared out and ready to sell, then I'll see about re-starting The Classic Card.  I will miss you the next couple of weeks! 

Keep on stamping!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment