Monday, May 7, 2012

An Ice Cream Day!

Hello stamping friends!

What a gorgeous day we're having.  I just can't get enough of that blue, blue sky, can you?  This might be the day that you sit outside under a shady tree and enjoy your first ice cream cone of the season.  Doesn't that sound yummy?  You'll see where I'm going with the ice cream idea in a minute, I promise.

Boy am I running late today!  So this will be a very quick post for you, before I run some more!
Last night I stayed up late to view the new Stampin'Up! catalog on line (it was supposed to be posted for demonstrators at midnight Mountain Time, or 11pm our time).  Unfortunately, it didn't show up and I eventually gave up and went to bed, then was up at 5:30 this morning to look at it.  All I can say is, you will not be disappointed.  It is a beautiful catalog, completely re-organized, and has so many new sets that it is amazing. I have a long, long list of things I just have to have... no surprise there!

Here's a card for you before I go running off to get ready for Bunco tonight at my house.



You might want to pick up some ice cream at the store today, and eat one of these in honor of the sunny warm day we are having.  Can it really be ice cream weather?   This fun summery card was made by a fellow demonstrator and I received it as a swap card at a recent demonstrator meeting.  Unfortunately, the creator of this card did not put her name on the back so I'm unable to give her proper credit. 
Here's a quick list of the products used:

Stamps:
Happiest Birthday Wishes (hostess set-- retiring)
Pennant Parade (for the ice cream cone)

Ink:
Calypso Coral
Crumb Cake

Paper:
Whisper White
Lucky Limeaid
Calypso Coral
Daffodil Delight
Baja Breeze

Accessories:
Two Tags Die (to cut the white panel)
Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder for the Big Shot
1 3/4 inch Circle punch ( folded in half for the tab at the top)
Cupcake Builder punch, for the ice cream
Petite Pennants Builder punch, for the cone
Lucky Limeaid Baker's Twine
Crumb Cake


OK, stampers! I'm off and running again, but before I go, you have my permission to laze around a bit today, eat an ice cream cone, and pretend like summer is here to stay.  We all know better, so enjoy the moment!
Tuesday is babysitting day, but I'll be back on Wednesday with another card for you. 
Enjoy the sunshine!
Susan


No comments:

Post a Comment