Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A Sunny Seattle Day!

Greetings, Stampers!

I'm here in Seattle, visiting the grandchildren.  Of course I've got my Oma hat on, not my Stampin'Up! demonstrator hat, so this will be an extremely short post.  We plan to go to the Pike's Place Market today and we're thrilled that the sun is shining!

I've got two stamping opportunities this weekend for you, so send me a quick email at sjrstamps@gmail.com  if you'd like to attend.  The first is Kelly's party on Saturday morning (October 1st) at 10:30 at my house.  The second is my annual World Card-Making event that starts at 1:30 on Sunday, October 2nd.  There's plenty of room for you to come and bring a friend on Saturday.  For Sunday I have only a couple of spots open. Just let me know you'd like to attend and I'll get your name on my list!

Hope you'll enjoy a great Wednesday whatever the weather may be!
Happy stamping!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment