Thursday, September 1, 2011

Almost back to normal

Hello stampers and happy first day of September!

I have a sign in my laundry room that says "Around here, normal is just a setting on the dryer."  And I'm beginning to think that may be true.  Katie and Tim's baby arrived on Saturday, August 27th and on the 28th Tim's parents arrived from Tahoe to spend a few days with us.  They no sooner left, than my daughter Amy and family arrived to spend a few days, since their house was being packed up for their move to Seattle on Friday the 2nd.  So my fairly calm and well-ordered existence is now being shaken up by my three extremely energetic grandchildren.  While we are sorry to see them go after a year here in the Portland area, my ears and nerves can definitely use a rest from their antics. 

I'm hoping that on Saturday I will be able to sit down and stamp up some new cards for your stamping pleasure.  But for now, I'm needed on the front lines as Amy's helper, since Eli is in Seattle trying to get the basics set up and unpacked. 

Look for some new stamping inspiration soon! Meanwhile, enjoy the next week or so of sunny weather that the weather man is promising!
Sunny stamping!
Susan




















No comments:

Post a Comment