Friday, August 26, 2011

Here comes the weekend!

Happy Friday, everyone!
 
It looks like we're in for another stellar weekend, weather-wise, and there's a lot going on.  From Hood-to-Coast to music festivals and fairs, not to mention the usual camping trips, days at the beach, and family reunions, it will be a great weekend to be "out and about."  So I'll forgive you for not stamping anything this weekend.  You need to get outside and enjoy our beautiful corner of the country.

I'll be out and about too, in Vancouver, at a big Stampin'Up! gathering where I'll be presenting some pretty projects featuring new products in the upcoming Holiday Mini Catalog.  Do you have your copy yet?  Many of my customers got one in the mail, but if you didn't receive one, please email me at sjrstamps@gmail.com and I'll make sure you get your very own copy.  If you've seen it, I'm sure you'll agree that it is the best Holiday Mini in years.  That thing has cost me some serious $$ and it's not over yet!  There are still a few more things on my wish list. 

Tonight is my last free class of the summer, my Free and Fun Friday event.  The class is full, but never fear.There are lots of opportunities to stamp coming up this fall.  I'll be scheduling a few new classes here and there, in between stamping parties.  Look for a fall newsletter in your email box around September 1st.

Well, I guess I've put it off long enough.  I know you really came here to see a card, so here it is.


This little beauty is a 4 1/4 inch square, so it will still fit into a standard envelope.  That way, no extra postage is required.  The background panel is Old Olive, while the card  (with the front folded back on itself) is Perfect Plum.  The focal image is from another hostess set called Faith in Nature.  It "costs" only $8 in hostess dollars, so you could easily get this set ( and many more) when you host a party of $150 or more.

With a $150 party, you earn $25 hostess dollars, so you'll have plenty to get the hostess sets you want.  The pear is stamped with black Staz-On ink, and colored with Watercolor Wonder Crayons and a Blender Pen. A tab of Old Olive Satin Ribbon accents the focal panel, making this a simple and classic card.

Product List:
       Faith in Nature stamp set, Hostess Only
       Staz-On  Jet Black stamp pad  #101406, 7.95
       Watercolor Wonder Crayons # 119804, 16.95
       Blender Pens  #102845
       Watercolor Paper   #122959, 4.95
       Old Olive Satin Ribbon  #117292, 8.95

Enjoy the weekend, everyone!  Thanks for stopping by!
Susan




No comments:

Post a Comment