Monday, August 29, 2011

Crazy Week Around Here

Good Morning Stampers!

 My new granddaughter finally arrived on Saturday, Aug. 27th... only 9 days late.  Allie Marie weighed in at 7 lbs. 12 oz and was 20.5 inches long--- that's 20.5 inches of cuteness (that's not even a word, I know, but I'm a new grandma)!

I have a housefull of company and I also need to help my other daughter this week as she and her family are moving to Seattle on Sept. 1st.  So things are going to be crazy around here and I may not be posting every day.  I will get back to a regular schedule after Labor Day.

Here's a card for you to keep you stamping while I'm off playing cook, grandma, hostess, and moving assistant

This is my favorite new stamp set from the new catalog, Field Flowers (#122762, 17.95 in clear mount).  You can find it on page 120 of the Idea Book and Catalog.  The colors are Soft Suede, More Mustard, and Old Olive... a perfect color scheme for a late August card.  The background is En Francais (# 109521, 17.95)  I stamped it in River Rock and then sponged the edges of the panel with Soft Suede.  The sentiment is from the Pursuit of Happiness set (# 121970, 13.95).  A strip of More Mustard Polka Dot ribbon adds the perfect touch (#124140,  7.95 for 10 yards).

I've got to run now... thanks for stopping by and I'll connect with you soon!
Keep on stamping in the sunshine (if you can find any today!).
Susan

1 comment: