Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Another sunny day in paradise

Hello Stampin' People!

Looks like it is going to be another warm and sunny day.  I don't know about you, but I love it!  If summer lasted 9 months of the year, I think that would be just about right.  Right now I don't want any reminders of what is coming up... let's just put that out of our minds and go pour a glass of something cool, get out some stamps, ink, and paper and PLAY!

In honor of a sunny day, I have a sunny card for you.  This card has a summery look to it, thanks to the color scheme of So Saffron, Poppy Parade, and Baja Breeze.  I pulled these colors directly from the Just Add Cake designer paper (#124339, 10.95).  By the way... Stampin'Up! has a great promotion going on right now-- buy 3 packs of designer paper ( the ones priced at 10.95) and get the 4th one FREE.  This sale ends on August 31st, so if you'd like to stock up on some of the new papers, right now is the time!  You can email me, call me, or place your order directly by clicking on the "shop now" button here on my blog.  I have an order going in this Saturday, so if you'd like to save on shipping, email sjrstamps@gmail.com or call me at 503-925-1929 to add your order to mine. 

Today's card also features a fun new stamp set called Posy Punch.  It is one of the new hostess sets. You can see it on page 11 of the new catalog. Unfortunately, you cannot purchase this set, but you can get it free when you host a stamping party of $150 or more.  What I love about the new hostess sets is that they are discounted for you, so that your hostess dollars will go even further.  This great set, for example, is valued at 14.95 in clear mount, but only $9 of your hostess money "buys" it for you!   The Fancy Flower Punch  (#118073, 16.95) coordinates perfectly with this set and punches out the flowers with no muss or fuss.  The sweet eyelet trim is punched with the Eyelet Border Punch (#119853, 15.95).

I would love for you to get a lot of Stampin'Up! goodies absolutely free, and you can do that by signing up for a party and inviting your friends to come stamp with  you.  Then when your order arrives, it will be like Christmas morning when you unpack all of your new stamping toys.  Doesn't that sound like fun?  Send me a quick email at sjrstamps@gmail.com and we'll get your party scheduled. 

On a personal note, waiting for baby continues.  We're on day 6 now, so something should be happening soon. 

Enjoy this beautiful day and go stamp something sunny!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment