Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Going, going, gone!

Hello Stamping Friends!
   I thought I would remind you that the Summer Mini-Catalog, like summer itself, is going away.  August 31st is the last day to order from the Summer Mini-Catalog, so it might be a good idea to take a quick tour through it to make sure that you've got everything you wanted.  I will be placing one last order after Friday night's "Free and Fun Friday" class on August 26th, so if you'd like to add to that order and save on shipping, you are welcome to do so. 
  One of the stamp sets that I think we'll all miss is The Open Sea (#123032, 18.95 in clear mount) and its coordinating paper Nautical Expedition (#122343, 10.95).  They go together so perfectly and with both of them in hand it is so easy to create fabulous masculine cards that are great for birthdays, Father's Day, congratulations, get well, thinking of you, retirement, etc.  You name the occasion and this set and matching designer paper is a perfect fit.  Perhaps you're like me. I get so wound up creating beautiful flowery cards that I sometimes forget that half the human race doesn't appreciate such girly cards.  So if you don't already own this masculine set, maybe it is time to add it to your stamping tool box!
   Take some time out today and stamp something manly (or pretty!).  I'll be stamping today for sure, as I'm working on a ton of swap cards for a Holiday Mini Catalog swap.  I can't wait for September 1st, when we can start ordering from the best Holiday Mini Catalog in years!
Happy Tuesday, Stampers!
Susan
PS  We are now on day 5 of the "overdue baby" countdown.  When will it end??  Stay tuned.

1 comment: