Friday, August 19, 2011

Happy Friday, Stampin' People!

I'm a little late in posting today because of the big Stampin'Up! Garage Sale that I held today from 9am-2pm.  It was good to clear out more of my old sets... that way I have room for more new sets to entertain you with.  Who doesn't love new stamps, new colors, and new accessories?  And even though I said I wasn't going to do it, I ended up buying lots of new goodies because I just couldn't resist!  Can anybody identify with me on that?  I admit that I am hopelessly addicted to stamping.  Considering the whole realm of addictive substances, I'm sure you'll agree that my "habit" is fairly harmless. 

I'm sorry I haven't yet posted all of my fall events to my calendar.  I will get to that soon, but things are a bit crazy around here right now.  First of all, we are waiting on pins and needles for Katie's baby to arrive.  He/she was due on the 18th, so we are thinking our new little peanut could arrive any day.  Then Amy and family are moving to Seattle at the end of August, so we are trying to spend as much time as possible with the grandchildren before they move. 

In between everything else, I've been busy creating some awesome projects for a large Stampin'Up! demo meeting to be held in Vancouver next Saturday.  I'll be demonstrating these projects featuring Holiday Mini-catalog products and I'll also be featuring them in a couple of holiday classes for you, my great customers. More info on my Holiday classes will be coming up in my fall newsletter.  Look for it in your email inbox around the first of September.

Here's a fun 4" by 4" card for you today.   Do you ever get bored with the usual 5 1/2 by 4 1/4 inch size like I do?  This 4 by 4 size fits just fine in one of our regular envelopes, so you don't need to supply extra postage to mail it. The colors are Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, and Always Artichoke.  This card shows off the new Pennant Parade stamp set (#122742, 16.95 in clear mount) and the new Petite Pennants Builder Punch (#122361, 16.95). It has some of the new Baker's Twine in Cherry Cobbler (#123125, 2.95).  The tiny tag is made with the Jewelry Tag punch (#117190, 10.95). The rhinestone at the top of the tree was colored with a red permanent marker.   This card was one of the swaps I did for convention.  I love the classic look of it... simple and elegant.  I hope you like it too! 

Hope you'll all get out there and enjoy this glorious weekend!
Stamping with a happy heart,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment