Monday, February 16, 2015

Hello Sunshine!

Hello Stampers !  Happy sunny Monday to all!

If Monday finds you going off to work, waking up to a sunny day sure does seem to help with the motivation to get out of bed!  I can remember many rainy Mondays back in the day when I was still working and most of the time I just wanted to pull the covers back over my head.  But sunshine?  That I can do!  If the forecast is correct, we have a couple of days after today that we'll be seeing the sun.  So, to coordinate with the weather, here's a sunny card for you...


I am loving the new stamp set Crazy About You that's on page 31 of the Occasions catalog.  With the matching thinlets that say "hello" "happy" "thanks" and "you,"  along with the 30 words in the stamp set there are many wonderful combinations of sentiments that can be created (and some pretty silly ones as well!).

Here's what I used to create this fun card:
Stamps:  Crazy About You
Ink:  Hello Honey
Paper:  Whisper White, Soft Sky, Hello Honey, and the Sweet Dreams DSP on page 39 of the Occasions catalog.
Accessories:  Hello Honey Stitched Satin Ribbon, Hello You Thinlet Dies, 1 3/4 Scallop Circle Punch, 7/8 inch Scallop Circle Punch, Basic Pearl colored with Blendabilities Marker, Dimensionals.

OK stampin' peeps... enough sitting in front of the computer.  It's time to get out there are soak up some of that sun!  Thanks for stopping by and please come back on Wednesday because I've got a lot more cards to show you!

Stamp up some happiness today!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment