Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Your Creative Coach

Hello there stamping friends!

We've been in California since last Friday, but through the magic of technology, I'm still able to keep in touch with you through The Classic Card.  We're making a run for the border today... in fact, we plan to drive all the way home today... just a short 12 hour drive!

One of the ways that Stampin'Up! suggests we market our services is to refer to ourselves as "your creative coach---"  that person who can help you create memorable cards, scrapbooks, party favors, invitations, etc.  I love being your creative coach, especially when asked for assistance with items like wedding or anniversary invitations or even shower or birthday invitations.  Call me a "party animal"if you like, but I love planning events from the invitation right through the food, table setting, flowers, etc.  In my next life I'd like to be an event planner!  So if you've got a special event coming up, let me know and we can put our heads together to come up with something spectacular.

You might wonder where I go when I need creative inspiration.  Well, I've got my own creative coach in the Color Coach.  If you haven't purchased one yet, you need one of these amazing tools!
You can find the Color Coach on page 151 of the new Annual Catalog.  It costs only 14.95, but it will give your cards and projects a boost that you won't believe, as it coaches you on the most striking color combinations ever. 

Today's card is by my talented downline member, Janet Jones and Janet turned to the Color Coach for her simply beautiful color combination on this card.  Check it out...



Aren't these colors just great together?  I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have thought of them on my own, but my friend the Color Coach suggests them and sure enough, they look beautiful together.... Elegant Eggplant, Summer Starfruit, and Baja Breeze. 

Here's a quick list of what Janet used:

Stamps:
Betsy's Blossoms
Petite Pairs (foar the sentiment)
Wood Grain

Ink:
Baja Breeze
Elegant Eggplant
Summer Starfruit
Basic Black

Paper:
Baja Breeze
Elegant Eggplant
Summer Starfruit
Whisper White

Accessories:
Dimensionals... that's it!  No ribbon, buttons, or brads required!  No punches either.  It just proves that you can make a clean, simple, and great-looking card without a lot of accessories.  But it sure helps to have a creative coach!

Thanks for stopping by today friends!
I'll hope to see you here again on Friday, provided I can get my act together after our trip!
Stamp something pretty today!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment