Monday, June 18, 2012

Sweet Monday

Hello my stamping friends!  Welcome back to my blog.  Well, that weekend sure flew by didn't it? But then that's how it seems to go with weekends--- we relax, have fun, and then---whoosh--- it's all over and we find ourselves back at work.  If that is the case for you, I have a little something to sweeten your Monday.  Check it out...



Doesn't this make you just want to run out the door to the nearest candy shop? My favorite is See's and Bordeaux is my variety of choice just in case you ever want to send chocolate :)  I know... how "middle class" of me... most people would pick something high-end like Moonstruck Chocolates, but  good old-fashioned See's Candies are good enough for me.  I think they're just scrumptious!  And I think this card is yummy too.  You can't see it in the photo, but the dome over the candies is stamped in Versamark (clear) ink and then embossed with clear embossing powder to give it the shiny look of glass.  Some things just aren't captured very well in a photo--- sorry about that!

If you want to make a cute card like this, full of chocolatey goodness, why not sign up to host a stamping party?  Then you can get this charming set, called A Cherry on Top, absolutely free. You can see this great set on page 201 of the new Annual Catalog. 

Here's a list of what I used:

Stamps:
A Cherry on Top (free hostess set)
A Word for You ( for the sentiment)

Ink:
Early Espresso
Primrose Petals
Versamark Pad

Paper:
Early Espresso
Primrose Petals
Whisper White

Accessories:
Clear Embossing Powder
Heat Tool
Early Espresso Baker's Twine
Cupcake Builder Punch (for the cherry)

All this writing about chocolate is making me hungry!  Guess I'll go get a bite of my favorite kind.  Thanks to a wonderfully generous customer named Shirley, I have a box of the aforementioned beauties that I'm slowly savoring, one by one!  Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Don't forget to come back on Wednesday to see what I have in store y



No comments:

Post a Comment