Saturday, December 17, 2011

Win a stamp set!

Hello Stampers!

If any of my readers out there in Blogville haven't heard the BIG NEWS from Stampin'Up!, here it is!  The Clearance Rack has been loaded up with over 200 new discounted goodies for stampers.  There are tons of punches at 9.59, rolls of ribbon, many in current colors for $3-$4, Simply Sent Card Kits for $4.79 (these make a great gift) and many pretty packages of Designer Paper, including Greenhouse Gala, Love Letters, and Botanical Gazette--- three of my favorites from last year.  Then there are buttons, rub-ons, hardware, and too many other accessories to list here. 

I know you are all terribly busy with Christmas coming up in just one week, but you really need to take a break from all that and take a look at the Clearance Rack.  You will be amazed, I promise. 

Wouldn't you like to win a stamp set of your choice, priced at $15.95 or less?  Here's how you can enter:
Simply go to my personal business web site at http://www.susanrodgers.stampinup.net/ and place an order of $15 or more to be entered into the drawing.  This Clearance Blitz is over on January 5th, so we'll keep the contest going until then.  But items are selling out quickly, so the sooner you order, the better your chance of getting what you'd like. 

If you have trouble placing your order, email me or give me a call and I'll walk you through the process.
Good luck, everyone!
Susan

1 comment: