Wednesday, December 14, 2011

That's All She Wrote

Hello Stamping Friends!
It's Wednesday and as I check out the weather from my stamping room window, I see sunshine again today!  Sunshine always makes me feel happy and energetic and since I have a lot to do today, I'm glad to see old Mr. Sun.  How are you coming with your Christmas preparations?  Do you have your tree up?  House decorated?  Cards sent?  Gifts purchased and wrapped?  Baking finished?  I've checked off most of those items but haven't even made one cookie yet.  I'm waiting until next week to do that, because if I make them now, I'll just eat them and then I'll have to make more. Sigh!  I can't resist a yummy cookie! 

OK,  enough chatter... let's get to the project.  This little mini-scrapbook has been made at several stamping workshops and parties.  I like it because it can be made for just about any occasion.  It makes a perfect little memento of an engagement, wedding or special anniversary.  It also makes a great birthday card, baby announcement, or thank you card.  The possibilities are limitless!  Check it out...


The first photo shows the mini-album closed and the second one shows the inside where you can add photos and journaling.  I used Cherry Cobbler, Lucky Limeaid, and Crumb Cake card stock.  The stamped stockings are from the Holiday Mini-catalog (p. 34) and then they're punched out with the matching Stocking Builder Punch, also on page 34.  The toe, heel, and cuff of the stocking are punched from the new Silver Glimmer Paper, page 41 of the Holiday Mini-catalog.  The little loops on the stockings are Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine (p. 194 of the big catalog) and the ribbon on the front of the card which ties the whole thing closed is the Scalloped Dots Ribbon in Cherry Cobbler (p. 195). The "Merry Christmas" sentiment on the front is from Teeny Tiny Wishes (p. 157).

If you would like the easy instructions on making this little mini-scrapbook, please email me and I'll send them to you.  Then you can make some of these fun mini-books to amaze and delight your friends and relatives.

Well, stampers, I think I've come to the end of my Christmas posts.  I'll be taking a break for a while... probably until after Christmas.  Hopefully you'll be so busy with your own Christmas activities that you won't even miss coming here!  I'm now turning my attention to all of the new stamp sets I purchased from the new Occasions Mini-catalog.  I'm going to be dreaming up new cards and projects as well as focusing on Valentines... which I'll start showing you in January.  Make sure you mark your calendar  for the big Stampin'Up! open house on Saturday, January 28th at New Hope Community Church in Clackamas.  I'll be sending more info on that after Christmas.  Meanwhile, I hope each of you will have a wonderful Christmas surrounded by those you love.  Thanks for stopping by today. I appreciate each and every one of you!
Merry Christmas!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment