Monday, November 14, 2011

Still wandering down Christmas Lane

Welcome back, Stampers!   Wow... that was one busy weekend!  I'm hoping each one of you had some time to yourself to relax and recharge and of course I hope that you made a bit of time for stamping.  Whatever else the weekend holds... errands, grocery shopping, yard work, cleaning, etc., setting some time aside for being creative is a great way to relax and recharge for the busy week ahead. 

Today we continue our wanderings down Christmas Lane with another card made from the amazing Christmas Lane Simply Scrappin' Kit (page 26 of the Holiday Mini-catalog).  Speaking of Mini-catalogs, I received my copy of the new Occasions Mini-catalog this past weekend. My reaction is WOW! It begins on January 4th and you are going to be surprised and delighted by many of the new products.  My suggestion is to ask Santa for a Stampin'Up! gift certificate.  Then when January rolls around, you'll be able to get some of the new goodies right away! 

Check out today's Christmas Lane creation...

It couldn't be simpler... just start with a base card of Crumb Cake card stock, add in a Cherry Cobbler panel which has been sponged with Early Espresso, layer on some of the great designer paper that comes in the kit and then add a focal panel of Early Epresso, some sponged Crumb Cake, and one of the die-cuts from the kit. I stamped the sentiment (from the Petite Pairs stamp set, p. 164 of the big catalog) in Early Espresso and sponged around the die-cut with Early Espresso.  Some of the sweet Scallop Dots ribbon in Lucky Limeaid completes the card.  This card took under 10 minutes to make, yet it is still a card that you'd be proud to send and that anyone would love to receive.  Simply Scrappin' Kits are the way to go for fun, easy, and great-looking cards!  To purchase your own Christmas Lane Simply Scrappin' Kit, click on the "shop now" button at the top of the page.  The item number is 124007 and the price is 21.95.

Ordering a gift certificate is easy too!  Just send me a quick email sjrstamps@gmail.com or give me a call at 503-925-1929.  You can send me a check and I will mail your Stampin'Up! gift certificate right away. Your "Santa" can do the same thing... email me or give me a call, send me a check, and I'll mail the gift certificate to the North Pole so he'll be able to deliver to you on Christmas.  You'll be so glad to have that certificate in your purse once you see that new Occasions Mini-catalog!  Oh my! 

Make it a great Monday and though I'll miss you tomorrow (I'll be babysitting for Allie all day), I'll hope to meet all of you back here on Wednesday as we continue our stroll down Christmas Lane.

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment