Friday, September 9, 2016

It's Friday already???

Hey there stamping friends!

How did it get to be Friday already?  I guess that's what happens when you are super-busy, trying to get everything unpacked and in its proper place.    Yesterday was another hot day (94 degrees) and today it's supposed to be 94 again.  Then after that the temps drop into the 80's for a few days.  The evenings really cool off nicely, so that makes us happy.  Summer is still in full swing here. 

I finally got my laptop working correctly, so today I can show you a card.  I wish I could say that I've been able to start stamping in my new space, but nothing could be further from the truth.  I've got to go back to IKEA and buy another storage unit before I can finish unpacking in there. 

Here's a card that I hope you'll find inspiring...



This cute card was made by Janet Jones, one of the great demonstrators in my downline.  Let me list some of the products she used to make this adorable Christmas card...

The stamp set is called Fa-la-la-la Friends (page 30 of the holiday catalog).  The little bear and the saying are both in the set.  The designer paper is called Presents and Pinecones and you can see it at the bottom of page 18 of the holiday catalog.  Janet used the Layering Oval Framelit Dies to cut the white oval and the scalloped oval that serve as a mat for the cute little bear. 

The Layering Oval Framelits, along with the square and circle layering framelits are an investment that you'll be glad you made.  You can use them forever and have every size of circle, square, or oval you'll ever need.  These layering dies give you a lot of value for your dollar.  Just think of how much a set of 15, 16, or 19 punches would cost and you'll see that purchasing dies is much cheaper than purchasing punches, if punches these sizes were even available.

I hope you'll all have a relaxing and happy weekend, filled with whatever you love, whether it's time with friends or family,  taking a day trip, or just staying home and relaxing.  I encourage you to carve out a few minutes to be creative with stamps, ink, and paper because stamping is always a happy thing!

Thanks for being one of my readers! 
Hugs,
Susan 





No comments:

Post a Comment