Monday, June 4, 2018

Love What you Do!

Howdy, stampers!

I'm busy getting all my ducks in a row for our trip north to Oregon for my annual garage sale and new catalog kick-off.  I'm so looking forward to reconnecting with many of you at my sale!

I've got a pretty card for you today, inspired by a card posted by my upline, Barbara Brimhall.  I used the new Love What You Do stamp set, # 148042, page 177 of the new catalog.  This new favorite of mine is just about equally divided between images and sentiments.  I love the font used for the sentiments.  It is both bold and curvy and some sentiments are a nice mix of print and script.  




The card base is Whisper White, topped with a panel of Powder Pink that has been embossed with the Layered Leaves embossing folder, #143704, $9.00.  I stamped the flowers and sentiment in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink, #132708, $6.00.  Then I colored the flowers with the Blends alcohol markers in Light and Dark Pink Pirouette and Light Rich Razzleberry. (see page 205 of the new catalog for all of the ordering info for the Stampin' Blends markers).  The leaves are stamped in Old Olive. The stamped panel is set off with a mat of Rich Razzleberry card stock.

The new Rich Razzleberry 1/4 inch Velvet Ribbon, (#147016, $8.00) adds just the right finishing touch to this quick, easy and beautiful card. Thank you, Barbara, for the inspiration!

Thanks for taking time out of your busy week to read my blog.  I do appreciate you!  May the week ahead be a good one for you with only happy surprises along the way.  If you have a minute, get out a card you've made and send it along to a friend.  I guarantee that you will improve someone's day, week, or month when you reach out with a hand-stamped card!  

Hugs to all,
Susan


No comments:

Post a Comment