Monday, June 11, 2018

Half Way Home

Hello Stamping Friends!

We are in Medford OR tonight (Sunday night) and on Monday we'll make the final leg of the trip home to Woodland.  Monday's forecast for Woodland shows a high of 95, with 102 on Tuesday and 101 on Wednesday.  I guess summer has really hit!  We are very thankful for a well-insulated home, ceiling fans, and air-conditioning!  

Thank you to all who attended my annual garage sale yesterday and picked up their new catalog!  It sure was fun to see so many friendly faces!  I wish we'd had more time to reconnect and chat!

I'm so happy to report that the sale was a tremendous success.  I'm going home with just a few stamp sets, and that's a very good thing.  I felt sad about selling some of those sets, but they have to go to make room for new things.  I think I have about ten sheets of DSP left.  All of the other paper is long gone!  The ribbon and all of the stamp sets and refills are gone as well.  Our car is considerably lighter!

When the weather is hot, hot, hot, nothing is more refreshing than a cold bubbly drink!  In the spirit of summer, I've got some cards for you that will quench your thirst.  This set is perfect for men who enjoy a cold brew or for kids who love soda.  It is a carry-over set called Bubble Over and you can find it on page 57 of the new catalog.  The matching Framelit dies are on page 216.

I hope the following photos, taken at the November OnStage event in Salt Lake City, will inspire you to add this versatile set to your stamp collection.

  

Why not pour yourself a bubbly soda and sit down, put your feet up, and enjoy looking at your new catalog?  
Hugs to all,
Susan



No comments:

Post a Comment