Friday, August 5, 2016

We're here in Woodland!

Hello stampers!
Happy Friday, everyone!

We arrived in Woodland on Wednesday night about 9:30.  It was a long day, but our trip was uneventful, thanks goodness.  It was 104 degrees as we went through Anderson (just south of Redding)!  Yesterday we went out to the house to check out the progress that's being made.  There were lots of guys working on the front yard, so that should be in shortly.  The posts for the fence had been installed, so I imagine that we'll have a fence in the next couple of days.  The floors are in, the painting is done, the appliances have been installed, and I would say that the house is about 90% complete.  Our walk through is scheduled for next Friday, August 12th, with a move-in date between August 15th (our 46th anniversary) and August 17th.

Here's a photo of John, Allie, Lindsay and our daughter Kate in the new kitchen.  The cabinets look black, but they are actually a very dark brown called Espresso.  I think I'm going to love the tile floors... so much easier to take care of than hardwoods.



 


More house photos to come! 
The new Holiday catalog is full of great new stamps, paper, and accessories.  I've ordered new catalogs for all of you and once they arrive I'll be sending them along.  We can start ordering from the Holiday catalog on September 1st.  If you'd like to see some Holiday catalog products a little early, go to You Tube Stampin' Up!  There are several videos showing Holiday catalog products and how to use them.

Have a great weekend!  I hope you'll have time to do some stamping.  I sure wish I had some stamps, ink, and paper to play with, but all of my stampin' stuff is in storage until delivery day.

Hugs and happy stamping!
Susan

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you arrived safely. I trust God will give you patience as you wait to move into your new home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kitchen looks great and your kids look really happy to have you there. Picked up my holiday catalog yesterday, was missing you.

    ReplyDelete