Monday, May 7, 2018

More cards with the Share What You Love suite

Hello stampers!

Hope it is a sunny day where you are!  It is always wonderful to start the week with sunshine.  We have a warm week ahead of us here in the Sacramento area... the low 80s to start the week and then 96 by next Saturday!  Does this mean that summer weather is here early??  I hope we have a little more time before the heat hits!

If you read my blog last week, you know that Stampin'Up! has a pre-order special, where you can purchase things from the Share What You Love Suite in advance of the new catalog.  I hope the samples that follow will inspire you to do some stamping this week!


This pre-order opportunity goes until May 31st, so you still have time to get the bundles!  To order, just click on the "shop now" button at the top of this blog, then choose "share what you love suite."  

The cards in the foreground measure 2 1/2 by 4 3/4, so they are too small to mail.  But they are just right to slip under the ribbon of a gift as a gift enclosure.  The lining for the top of the envelope is just a circle of the DSP, punched with the 2 1/4 inch circle punch.
It's so easy to do, but adds a nice touch!  These Narrow Note Cards will be carried over to the new catalog from the Occasions catalog and I'm so happy about that.  This size card holds a gift card too, so you'll find them to be a "must-have" item.
The ordering number is 145583.  You get 20 cards and envelopes for $8.00.  

It is a bit hard to see, but the full-sized card in the background has an amazing embossed design.  This is the new Lovely Floral embossing folder that is part of the largest bundle.  You will be able to order this one separately once the new catalog goes live on June 1st, but right now it is only available in the Gotta Have it All bundle.

As promised, here is the winning name in the "Guess How Many Stamp Sets I'm Pulling from my Shelf" contest.  Eighteen people participated in my little guessing game and no one really came close to the number of retiring sets I had.  The astounding number this year is 63 sets!  Can you believe it?  That leaves me with just 59 sets remaining on my shelves!  The guess closest to the actual number was Nanci Stauffer's guess of 47 sets.  Congratulations, Nanci!  I will send you the list of retiring stamp sets by email. Choose one and if I have it, it will be yours!
Thank you to everyone who participated!  I'm sorry I can't send you each a free set!

May the week ahead be a great one!  
Sending happy thoughts your way!
Susan




2 comments:

  1. I like the new cards you displayed today, especially the Lovely Floral embossing folder, I'll be sure to order it when the new catalog opens.
    Thanks for keeping us up to date on creative projects!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors you used on these cards. I just ordered some of the new ink pads for myself. Thanks for all the beautiful sample cards. Cynthia

    ReplyDelete