Monday, February 19, 2018

Hey, Friend!

Hello out there! 

When you look out your window, do you see snow this morning?  If so, lucky you!  It can be a pajama day for you!  I'm thinking that for my retired friends and those who don't work outside their homes, every day can be a pajama day, but not every day is filled with the beauty of SNOW!  So enjoy every minute of the day if you are lucky enough to be surrounded by snow.

Here in Woodland, California it is sunny, with an expected high of 54.  We are excited to see that there is rain in the forecast for Thursday and Friday.  We are desperate for rain!

I've got a fun card for you today, using one of my favorite In-Colors.... Berry Burst.  Have a look and then I'll tell you more about it...




The base of the card is Whisper White card stock, with an added panel of Berry Burst card stock on top of it.  I embossed the Berry Burst panel with the beautiful Layered Leaves embossing folder.  It is one of the Dynamic Textured Impressions folders, which means it is thicker and more detailed than the regular embossing folders.
(#143704, $9.00, p. 211)

The stamp set is Orange Blossom, (#143765, $17.00, p. 175).  This is one of those sets you might overlook, but if you are paying attention, you can see that it is an extremely versatile set because it has both images and sentiments.   In my opinion, this is the best kind of set there is!

The ink colors are Berry Burst, Basic Black, and Lemon Lime Twist.  The ribbon is the 1/4 inch Ombre ribbon in Lemon Lime Twist (#144234, $7.00, p. 198) and the circles were cut with the Layering Circles Framelits, (#141705, $35.00, p. 214).  While you might be thinking that $35 is a lot to pay for the circle dies, they are much cheaper than purchasing punches.  You get 16 different circle dies, some smooth and some are scalloped around the edge.  Most of the punches are $15-$18 so at that rate, 16 circle punches would cost between $240 and $288 and you'd need a lot of space to store them.

Tomorrow is a big milestone for me in my Stampin'Up! journey... my 17th anniversary as a Stampin'Up! Demonstrator.  I have an awesome special I'm offering... $17 extra dollars to anyone who holds a party-in-a-box, submits a "catalog party, " or an order of $150 or more.  I'm still hoping that someone will take me up on this very generous offer.  Being a Stampin'Up! Demonstrator has been a great blessing in my life.  I've earned some amazing trips and been places I wouldn't have been able to visit on my own.  So I'm very grateful to all of you, my wonderful customers. Thank you for 17 years of fun and friendship!

May the week ahead be filled with good things!
Hugs to all,
Susan

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your 17th Stampin'Up! Journey!
    We creative learners are very blessed to have you as our leader!
    Sincerely,
    Grateful Nancy

    ReplyDelete