Monday, January 1, 2018

It's Almost Here!

Good Morning Stampers!
Happy Monday and Happy New Year!  

I know that I've mentioned in the past that Monday is my favorite day of the week, because I'm one who just loves a fresh start.  And what could be better than a Monday that starts off a fresh new year???  This is definitely my kind of day!  And in just TWO more days, we can begin with a fresh new catalog... the 2018 Occasions catalog!  If you don't have one yet and would like to get one, email me right away at sjrstamps@gmail.com and I'll send one to you, along with a Sale-a-bration brochure.

Wednesday, January 3rd is the starting date for both the Occasions catalog AND Sale-a-bration.  I'm sooo excited and I hope you are too, because Sale-a-bration is the BEST time of the Stampin'Up! year.... a time when you get to chose a free item from the Sale-a-bration catalog for every $50 purchase.  There are other items for purchase shown in the Sale-a-bration brochure, so don't be confused.  Each FREE item has a little blue or orange seal next to it that tells you the item is free with a $50 purchase (blue) or $100 purchase (orange).  New this year... there are some larger items that you can earn with a $100 purchase.

OK, I think I've rambled on enough about the new catalog.  Now let me show you some new goodies!



This card was made with my favorite new suite of products in the Occasions catalog.  It's called Petal Passion and you can find it on pages 22 and 23.  This card features not only the Petal Palette stamp set, but also the Petal Passion embellishments, the new 1/4 inch Whisper White Organza Ribbon, and the Petal Passion Designer Series Paper.  The paper is Basic Black and Whisper White in a variety of prints, stripes, florals, and geometric shapes but what makes it so versatile is that you can add your own color.  In this sample you can see that some of the small flowers are colored in with a marker.  You can also add color by sponging, using a brayer, colored pencils, or ink and a blender pen... just whatever medium you'd like to use to add a pop of color... or not.  It's beautiful in black and white as well.   


The Petal Palette stamp set comes with a nice variety of sentiments along with some very pretty images (love that little bird!).  

Let's all resolve to make 2018 a kinder, gentler, more loving year.  We have to power to do that simply by creating and sending more cards.  We all have people in our lives who are facing challenges of one kind or another.  It could be a health challenge, a financial challenge, a mental or emotional challenge, or just the challenges of growing older.  Whatever the problem or issue is, it always helps to know that someone is thinking of us, is supporting us, is wishing us the best.  If we could all send just one card a week to someone who could use a little love and support, this world would be a happier place.  Will you join me in this effort?  If you'll resolve to do this (much easier than resolving to lose weight or beginning a new exercise program!) please email me by January 15th and I'll add your name to my 2018 Card Challenge drawing for a free host stamp set of your choice.

May the year ahead bring many, many blessings your way!
Happy New Year!
Love to all,
Susan




No comments:

Post a Comment