Monday, November 13, 2017

Stampin'Up! fun in salt Lake City

Hello Stamping Friends!

It is Sunday morning and the OnStage event wrapped up last night.  The fun is over and I'm sitting here in the hotel lobby waiting for my shuttle to the airport.  I thought this would be a good time to write a little about my time here in Salt Lake City.  First of all, the weather was absolutely perfect...sunny and cool every day, so no complaints there!




One of the best parts of being a Stampin'Up! demonstrator is making friends with people from all over.  I had a great time reconnecting with my friend Miriam from Mt. Juliet TN (near Nashville).  I also enjoyed hanging out with my friend Karen from Beaverton OR.  Plus, I got to see many demo friends from the Portland area, so that was fun too! 





I was able to attend a special dinner on Thursday night called CentreStage, which is for demonstrators at a certain level.  We had a lovely dinner with beautiful table decorations, wonderful food and absolutely hilarious entertainment.  






Stampin'Up! gives away quite a bit of goodies during OnStage and this year was no exception.  We got a nice tote bag filled with a stamp set, a great planner, pens, and a pretty mug.  Then, during the general sessions where there are business and stamping presentations, they also give products away during "Prize Patrol."  I won a very cute set from the new Occasions catalog, but I can't show it to you yet.  We cannot show any of the new stamp sets or items made with the stamp sets in the new Occasions catalog or Sale-a-bration brochure until 2 pm on Monday November 13th.  So if you'd like to see some of the amazing new goodies, come back around 3 pm today.  I'll post some of the photos then.

I wish everyone who loves stamping could experience a Stampin' Up! event.  There is stamping inspiration everywhere you turn.  It is sooo much to take in, but so much fun.  My brain is stuffed with new things I want to make, and of course it's also stuffed with new things I want to purchase!

The new Occasions catalog begins on January 4th this year and it is a doozie!  So many incredible sets!  And the Sale-a-bration brochure has some fabulous products too.  I think we're all in serious trouble!

Stay tuned for details on the delivery of your new Occasions catalog and Sale-a-bration Brochure.  Both are amazing this year and you are sure to find lots of products that you are going to want to add to your stampin' stash!

Make it a wonderful week, and if it's turning out less than wonderful I know how to make it better.  Spend some time with stamps, ink, and paper.  Taking time to be creative always makes life better and can help put life's troubles into proper perspective.

Happy thoughts!
Susan



No comments:

Post a Comment